Run Instagram Bot On macOS
Do you have a instagram account and you wish to have thousands of followers , Then using the instagram bot would definitely help you. In this post I’ll show you how you setup a Instagram bot.
What is a instagram bot ?
An Instagram Bot is a robotic file that will automatically add followers to your profile on Instagram. It takes away the time and effort you have to put in to find these followers on your own. There are loads of benefits to using the Bot. One advantage is that the Bot can be run overnight whilst you sleep. Furthermore, Bots usually provide an Instagram profile with more than 2000 followers each week, increasing the popularity of a profile massively and at an unbelievable speed, whether it be an individual profile, or one belonging to a business. Our video below explains all about Bots and how to use them.
Installing Python 3.3 On macOS [source: digitalocean.com]
Step 1 : Installing Python 3.3
Python comes installed along with OS X, although you can make sure you have the latest version of Python by installing the current build from the Python website.
- Download the Mac OS X 64-bit/32-bit installer (not the PPC installer) from the Python website.
- Double-click the Python 3.7.0a2 – 2017-10-17 file in the Downloads folder.
- If you have Gatekeeper enabled, the installation will be blocked. Open System Preferences > Security & Privacy and click Open Anyway.
- Click Continue, Agree and Install buttons in the Install Python window.
Open Terminal again and enter python –version. It should now read Python 3.7.0a2
- Open the Repository called Instabot on Github.
- Copy the repository URL.
- Navigate to the root directory of Using
- Create a new directory and name it instagrambot. Use the command
sudo mkdir instagrambot
- Now use the following command to clone the repository on your Mac
sudo git clone https://github.com/LevPasha/instabot.py/
7. Now open the file example.py and add your username and password to it.
Open the file using the command
sudo nano example.py
8. Add your desired tags in the example.py file and set the desired amount of likes per day and max number of likes per hour.
Now once you have edited your files, run the python example.py file using the command
nohup python example.py